Milwaukee Tool has been targeting and capturing the specialty tool dealing with their cordless line over the last few years. While most of their specialty tools fall under their M12 line, the recently announced Milwaukee cordless grease gun will certainly be powered by 18-volts.
It was not too long ago that Milwaukee came out with a 12-volt cordless grease gun, but there’s nothing wrong with them making a more powerful 18-volt version. Features of the new Milwaukee 2646-21 grease gun include a two-speed high/low flow rate, onboard LED light, lock-in/off trigger, and a plunger rod with grease capacity markings. Included is a shoulder strap for easy mobility and use over head, and a 48-inch hose for those hard to reach places.
Many industries, including agriculture and manufacturing, rely on heavy machinery with hundreds of grease fittings that must be maintained daily to ensure efficiency,” says Mike Monteleone, Associate Product Manager for Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation. “Delivering unmatched power, speed and efficiency, the M18™ 2-Speed Grease Gun empowers equipment operators to handle anything from routine maintenance to challenging greasing applications in the field, rather than bringing heavy machinery into the shop for maintenance.
Milwaukee 2446-20 Grease Gun Bare Tool Features:
- Powerful 12V Motor: Delivers over 8,000 PSI Max Operating Pressure
- Best in Class Run-Time: Dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge
- Superior Handle Balance and Ergonomics: Only 14″ long and 7.2 lbs
- Integrated Hose Storage and LED Fuel Gauge: Added user convenience and less down time
- Air Bleeder Valve: Priming mechanism for quick flow
- M12™ Lithium-Ion System: Compatible with over 20 M12™ Lithium-Ion Tools for greater versatility in the workplace